Wednesday, December 21, 2005

21/12/05 Satellites and other strange animals

Gone a little mad, again, ordered sonar http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/SONAR/studio.asp from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk


Awaiting a CPC order www.cpc.co.uk for satellite parts so I can finally fully install the dish so stuff sky! Choose your own package they say ,not is the reply, I don't want 24hour inane quizes that test the mental ability of amoebas. I want the sport and 40 squids a month is extracting the micturation fluid.

What else is happening? Wanted a wall rack for orgainising cables in the studio, cost a fortune. Mother came up with the idea to use cloths hangers that fit over the door. 3 for £13 from argos http://www.argos.co.uk/

Ordered some Genesis http://www.genesis-music.com/ related badges from Pete Wood via ebay http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Woods-World

And some other bits and pieces from Satcure http://www.satcure.co.uk/. Cracking place for info and bits if you fancy a go a giving the dirty digger less of your money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.marillion.com/images/downloads/mystery-album.gif